Have you ever thought of using a Health IT Job video resume?
Usually spanning one to three minutes long, a video resume can be an excellent complement to a traditional resume. It allows job applicants to highlight certain skills such as leadership, presentation, and creative abilities. Video resumes are commonly circulated in professions that are influenced by appearances, such as singing, dancing, and acting. However, they are now successfully being used in more conventional fields like Information Technology, and more even specialized groups like Healthcare Information Technology.
Today, quality digital recording devices are readily available, making a video resume couldn’t be easier.
Here are some of the advantages of a video resume for a Health IT Job:
• You can review an applicant’s communication skills
• You will see how an applicant presents their technical skills orally
• You will learn about an applicant’s personality
Here are some of the advantages of a video resume for a Health IT Job seeker:
• It may open doors to a targeted employer
• It can set you apart from other potential applicants
• It may move forward a stalled phone interview process
A video resume IS NOT a replacement to a written one, but will complement a written resume nicely. Click on
to upload your video resume.
Sheila Rogers is Founder and CEO of HIT Perm Jobs. She can be reached at email@example.com.